Monday, February 8, 2010

SendEarnings Review



Site Name: SendEarnings
Type of Site: PTR, Survey, Cashback Shopping
Pay Per Click: $0.02 (Paid emails)
Minimum Cashout:
$30.00
Payment Methods: Check
Payment Info: Payments are processed 30 days after the end of the month in which the payment was requested (Net 30).
Recommended?: Yes

SendEarnings has been online for several years and paying all along. They are a great place to earn money. The $30 cashout may seem a bit high, but they do pay. To get you off on the right foot they are currently offering a $5 sign-up bonus.

They offer lots of different ways to earn. I like their paid emails. I receive 2-4 emails a day, all I have to do is read them and click on a link at the bottom confirming that I read each one. Each email is worth two cents. Believe me, they add up quickly. You can also earn money by taking surveys, signing up for various offers, or shopping through their site.

For example, any time I purchase airfare through Priceline, I make sure I go to their website through SendEarnings. Once You arrive at Priceline (or any other participating site) everything functions the same as always, but if you purchase something you will get a certain percentage cash back. The credit isn't instant, but I always receive the credit I'm due. There are quite a few participating retailers.

I hope you decide to use this site as it is loaded with earning opportunities. Make sure you read their terms carefully to ensure you receive your payment. They have a few rules to follow, e.g. make sure you keep clicking those paid emails. If you like SendEarnings, make sure to sign up for their sister site, InboxDollars. They are essentially the same site, now you can double your earnings.

Click here to sign up.
Click here for more recommended PTC sites.

How about you, what has been your experience with SendEarnings?

No comments:

Post a Comment